Want to get up close and personal with the Red Bull Racing Australia team as we take on the mountain? We’re giving our fans the opportunity to get closer than ever to the action with the Red Bull Viewing Platform at the Bathurst 1000.
Come inside the garage and into the heart of the five-time Bathurst winning team in style by securing your spot in the Viewing Platform. The glass booth, installed in the centre of the garage giving a clear view of both sides, allows you to catch all the action on TV, as well as watching it happen live in the garage in front of your own eyes. Plus, you can tune into the radio and get a taste of what it’s like in the shoes of the engineers and pit crew.
“But how?” we hear you ask. Easy! Head into our on-track merchandise store and spend $150 or more in one transaction to bag two spots in the Viewing Platform.
And get this – we’ll throw in an extra couple of tickets for your mates if you can tell the staff at the checkout who the team’s official fuel partner is. Here’s a hint… they’re with you all the way.
Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions, and we’ll see you on the mountain.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry mechanic into the Viewing Platform is by purchase of any item/s of Red Bull Racing Australia and/or Triple Eight Race Engineering merchandise from the Red Bull Racing Australia merchandise shop on track at the Bathurst 1000, 2014.
- Purchases must be a minimum of $150. Any changes to this minimum purchase level during the race weekend are at Red Bull Racing Australia’s sole discretion.
- Minimum purchase amounts must be made in one transaction only.
- Purchases of other V8 Supercar Team merchandise does not entitle guests to a Viewing Platform voucher.
- All vouchers must be redeemed on the day of purchase.
- Guests redeem their vouchers at the Viewing Platform entrance at the rear of the Red Bull Racing Australia pit garage.
- Vouchers and time slots are valid for the purchaser plus one (1) guest only.
- Times are allocated on a 25 minute session basis only.
- Sessions are limited to a maximum of 16 guests per each 25 minute timeslot.
- Entry into sessions is subject to availability with sessions limited to a certain number each day. Red Bull Racing Australia cannot guarantee sessions will be available with all entrants assigned on a first come first served basis.
- The Viewing Platform is open from 08.30 to 17.30 Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Event.
- Guests must adhere to the entry conditions outlined by Red Bull Racing Australia staff at all times.
- Red Bull Racing Australia staff reserve the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the Viewing Platform at any time.
- Meeting Craig Lowndes, Jamie Whincup, Paul Dumbrell, Steve Richards or any other Team personnel is not part of Viewing Platform access.
- It is not guaranteed that Drivers, Team personnel and/or the Red Bull Racing Australia vehicles will be in the pit garage during all sessions.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests who do not turn up at their allocated time will forfeit their session.
- Paddock Access tickets are NOT provided with Viewing Platform vouchers.
- Food is not permitted within the Viewing Platform.
- Red Bull Racing Australia reserves the right to cancel sessions at any time if they deem the Viewing Platform area unsafe.
- Entry into the Red Bull Racing Australia Pit Garage is at your own risk. Red Bull Racing Australia, and any of its related companies, will not be responsible if any personal injury occurs.